Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Precious Little Guy!

It's hard to believe that it's been almost four and a half years since I stood in a lawyer's office hugging Nathan's parents after first setting eyes on them. The exact day we met was November 2, 2003. Almost four months to the day later, March 5th, our little sweetheart was born. Has four years really already passed? It goes so quick! The days leading up to his birthday, I tend to be hyper alert, thinking about him and his family even more than I already do. March 5th is a day that I always think of "my little guy" from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep. HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SWEET NATHAN! I love you.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Is it truly possible that he is 4 already??? I remember those first few months after his placement. He is such a big kid now. Happy Birthday Little Man!

Amanda said...

Awh that's so nice that he's 4. What an age! My little Christian turned two in April. Her and her adoptive father share the same birthday!

Shell said...

Amazingly enough, he's five now! I didn't post here for over a year and just started posting again.

That's really neat that your child and her adoptive dad share the same bday. My birthson and I have a birthdays within a week of each other and I thought that was special.