Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today is a BIG Day!

Today, May 24, 2007, my little guy will become a big brother times two. I am so excited for him and his parents. It's hard to believe that just over three years ago they couldn't wait to become parents and had wanted that for so long and now they will be parents of three young children, three and under. WOW! I can only imagine how they must feel on the verge of having a houseful of children. I am thrilled for them.

I must admit I worry about how this will change our relationship. I imagine with three kids three and under there isn't going to be free time. I am so excited that Nathan will be a big brother but I also worry about if he will feel "different" because he is the one in the family who is "different". I can't wait to hear the big brother stories. Interesting mixed emotions.

No comments: