Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome to the World.......

Paula & George have two new additions to their family. Nathan is a big brother to two baby sisters, Jacqueline & Brianne. Mom and babes are well and I hear Nathan is very excited about his baby sisters. CONGRATULATIONS Paula, George & Nathan on your new additions! Welcome to the world, Jacqueline & Brianne!

Matthew and I couldn't be happier for you. I am thrilled beyond measure as I know how much you have dreamed of expanding your family. Matt and I love you and we look forward to meeting Jacqueline and Brianne. We also look forward to seeing Nathan in action as a big brother and hearing all the big brother stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thought does cross your mind that a mother is losing her children right?

Shell said...

Huh? How does a mother lose her children by Nathan's parents having twins?